This is the place to share and search for Good Food recipes!!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

5 TBS medium body honey (I used Tupelo)
3 TBS smooth Dijon mustard
2 TBS rice wine vinegar (I used sushi vinegar)

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Serve as a dressing or a dip.

(This recipe was found on Food Network website -- it's Alton Brown's) I was trying to find a dressing that was low cal & low fat -- but still good. This is very good. The only thing I might change next time is use just a smidge less dijon -- only b/c I personally don't prefer a strong dijon taste. The total calories w/ ingredients I used came to 310 and it makes just under 3/4 cup--so if I did the math correctly a 2TBS serving was 62 calories.

No comments: