This is the place to share and search for Good Food recipes!!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

TORTELLINI CARBONARA

For all the times I have made this dish for my family I have NEVER taken the time to snap a pic.  I'll try to rememdy that situation as quickly as possible.  Patrice also told me that when she made this dish she added chicken to it to make it more of a main dish!  It is a hit EVERY time we cook it!!!
TORTELLINI CARBONARA

8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
1/2 cup grated Paremsan or Romano cheese
1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini

In a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook until heated through. Meanwhile, prepare tortellini according to package direction; drain and transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle cheese sauce over tortellini and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings

No comments: